Water Main Breaks

Responsibilities of the Department

The Department of Public Works (DPW) is responsible for repairing water main breaks throughout the city streets. Contact the DPW during regular business hours. If water breaks occur after regular business hours, weekends or holidays, please contact the DPW and leave a message at 586-293-2001 someone will call you back shortly. If no call back please call the police dispatch at 586-777-6700.